NYX Makeup Display Stand
Client Case Study: NYX
NYX Professional Makeup is an American cosmetics company that is a subsidiary of L’Oréal. The company was founded in Los Angeles by Toni Ko in 1999. It was named after Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night.
NYX products are sold in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers, ranging from beauty and fashion stores to freestanding shops and the brand’s corporate website.
NYX currently operates standalone stores in Australia, Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Spain, the UK, and the USA.
POS displays can come in multiple forms and serve a variety of purposes. It mostly depends on how your brand or retailer wishes to engage your customers.
Promotional displays can attract a customer directly to a product with well-designed graphics and unique product-holders. Functional displays, on the other hand, are durable items that can be adapted to meet different needs.
This adaptability of functional displays is especially relevant when trying to decide how you are hoping to display a product or a promotion. NYX needed interchangeable parts for a customisable display that could be easily assembled in store.
Our investment in people and technology means we can offer a flexible, quality-driven service. We are used to handling fast turnarounds and can provide the additional resources and manpower to deliver your project on time. We specialise in custom product presentation cases and displays, with years of experience in design and manufacturing for UK leading brands.
We can provide a complete end-to-end solution, if required.
- Design. We can develop an effective display unit from your idea, taking concept to drawings, and advice on the most cost-effective, high quality solution.
- Manufacture. Attention to detail is second nature to us and we can manufacture prototypes and one-offs, small runs for specialist brands to large runs for nationwide roll-out.
- Branding. Our graphics expertise will make sure the cosmetic merchandising supports the brand experience.
- Assembly & Collation. Dedicated teams will provide in-house assembly and collation to save time, money and worry. It’s a seamless end-to-end service.
- Distribution. We can deliver to you or your clients retail network, ensuring we are meet all their compliance requirements and providing timely reporting for peace of mind.