Custom Medical Bags
Our custom medical bags and cases are used for controlled transport, storage and presentation of sensitive, high value or critical medical products and equipment. We have a wealth of experience in supplying custom testing, treatment and educational equipment as well as sample demo bags and cases for medical and health-care use. Every one of our products is designed to offer lasting comfort, maximum quality and durability, even in the most demanding circumstances. If you’re looking for a simple custom bag or a carry case for an entire medical kit, we can create the perfect solution.
Trusted Manufactures Across Pharmaceutical & Medical Industries
PottertonPacs are vastly experienced in the design and manufacture of custom made protective bags and cases, with over 100 years of experience in manufacturing. Some or our previous custom made solutions that we have supplied to medical and pharmaceutical clients have included cases or bags to transport, protect or present the following items:
- Surgical tools,instruments and equipment
- Medical or healthcare specialist lighting
- Mobile medical machinery or devices
- Fast response kits
- Community nursing, health and social care workers kits
- Hypodermic needles and ampoules
- Infection control equipment such as gloves, masks and goggles
- Medical or healthcare sales reps sample product display and demonstration kits
- Diagnostic or treatment equipment
- Teaching Aids
- Ultrasound equipment
With one of the broadest ranges of standard and custom made cases and bags on the market PottertonPacs are confident we will be able to propose a solution to suit your needs.
If you would sooner speak with one of our experienced team regarding your medical case or bag requirement or any other custom made options, we would be happy to answer any of your questions or recommend a possible solution for your consideration.
Bespoke Medical Solutions
We are a trusted UK manufacturer and supplier of custom medical bags and cases for NHS Hospitals and Health Authorities, Primary Care Organisations as well as privately owned medical and health-care equipment suppliers across the UK and overseas.
Medical case options are vast and include:
- economical plastic cases, an ideal off the shelf solution particularly popular for high volume orders
- custom bags which are available in padded or non padded options, custom bags are lightweight and versatile in size and design
- zip round folders, a common choice for smaller items such as scalpels, stents, catheters, syringes, needles and cannula’s
- protective flight cases and high impact resistant plastic cases for ultimate protection
- visually appealing aluminium sample presentation and demo cases
- option to add telescopic handle and wheels
Hold, transport and display medical items such as tools, instruments, equipment and product samples securely and effectively.
All of our cases and bags can be supplied with foam inserts and the addition of company branding if either of these additional options are required.
Bespoke foam inserts are tailor made so each product, tool or piece of equipment has a dedicated recess or cut-out. These are custom made items which are designed and manufactured to suit each individual customers needs by either press cutting with a die cutting tool, CNC routing or water jet cutting. Depending upon the specification of the foam insert, we will advise on which is the most suitable method of manufacturing to suit your requirement.
In addition to custom cut foam inserts we can also offer
- pockets, dividers, desktops, retaining straps
- vacuum formed inserts (subject to minimum order)
We are always coming up with innovative new ideas to meet our customers needs so if you have an idea in mind of what you would like to achieve with a custom medical case requirement then get in touch and let us turn your vision into a reality.
The variety of branding options for medical cases is very broad and also dependent on the type of bag or case that you select, an idea of the types of branding options that we are able to offer are as follows:
- various colour options with most products to allow you to match your corporate colours
- selected models can have matching or coordinating coloured frames, zips or clips and stays
- internal digitally printed masks & panels
- add your logo with one of our many branding options which differ for each the various different product types and include silk screen printing, digitally printed labels, embroidery, engraving plus an assortment of badges or labels *please note some branding options are subject to a minimum order quantity
Our most popular branding methods are silk screen printed logo’s, internal digitally printed product masks or display panels and coloured frames to match clients company colours.
Get in touch if you would like to learn more or receive a no obligation quotation for a custom medical case.