Plastic Cases with Foam
Our custom made plastic display cases can be used in a variety of situations, from presentation cases to sales demo cases. Added foam inserts will change the entire look and feel of the case, as well as the overall security of the items within the case.
Protective packaging foam – ensure your equipment or products are protected from storage & transit damage.
Presentation display foam – provides effective display of samples during product demonstration.
Shadow board foam / dual colour – optimises efficiency by helping to prevent time and equipment losses.
Branding / identifications labels – endorse your logo, branding or identification details.
Plastic Case Styles, Colours and Sizes
- 2 different styles to choose from
- 8 standard colour options
- Many different sizes to choose from
- Option to have contrasting coloured clips to the body of the case
- Telescopic handle and wheels (selected models only)
- Interchangable plastic clips/locks colours or co-ordinating lid & base colours (to order only)
- Foam inserts to ensure your equipment is protected during transportation, handling or simply in storage
If you require any of the cases from the plastic case range in a specific RAL colour we are able to offer this on higher volume orders. To learn more about this option simply get in touch.
Plastic Cases with Custom Interiors
- Custom cut foam to display and protect your samples or equipment
- Internal printed panels / product identity masks
- Literature pockets, retaining straps, desktops & dividers
We are always coming up with innovative new ideas to suit our customers individual needs so if you have an idea in mind of what you would like to achieve with the custom interior requirement then get in touch and let us turn your vision into a reality.
Plastic Case Branding Options
- Silk Screen Print – print applied directly to the exterior surface of the case by passing ink through a material screen
- In Mould Labelling (IML) – a full colour pre-printed label is inserted into the body of the case during moulding process
- Digitally Print – if photographic quality print is required in small numbers this is an option for some plastic cases
- Printed Vinyl Display, Masks, Part Identifying Overlays – digitally printed & silk screen printed options
Our most popular branding method is silk screen printing and this method is perfect for most company logo’s. Full colour process and digitally printed images can also be achieved with in-mould labelling on larger quantity orders and provides a totally scratch resistant branding solution.