Pounce Plastic Carry Case
The Pounce plastic case belong to the SPI plastic moulded case range and is 100mm deep with a 50mm deep lid section and 50mm base section. Injection moulded in environmentally neutral polypropylene plastic and unaffected by oils or petrol chemicals, all of the plastic cases within the SPI plastic case range open to 90° and are fitted with removable stays/hinges which once removed allow the case to open to 180°.
The Pounce plastic case is available in black, white, grey, navy, royal blue, yellow, green & red.
• fitted with twin independent catches & secure metal pin hinges moulded integral carry handle
• suitable for use as promotional product packaging, sample demo kits or as equipment carry cases
• moulded in environmentally neutral polypropylene plastic
• unaffected by oils or petrol chemicals
• pounce plastic cases come in 8 standard colours
– black, *white, *grey, navy, royal blue, *yellow, *green & red *orange – * subject to MOQ
Bulk order discounts are also available for larger volume orders of plastic cases, price breaks are detailed below. If you require a no obligation quotation for a large volume, you can request a quotation here – Get a Quote
|Bulk Order Price Breaks|
for Plastic Carry Cases
|1 - 10 off||10 - 49 off||50 - 99 off||100 - 249 off||250 - 499 off||500 - 999 off||1000 off plus|
Customising Options for Plastic Cases
Colour and Size
- 8 standard colour options
- 8 standard sizes
- option to have contrasting coloured clips & hinge stays to the body of the case
If you require any of the cases from the SPI plastic case range in a specific RAL colour we are able to offer this on higher volume orders. To learn more about this option simply get in touch.
- custom cut foam to display and protect your samples or equipment
- internal printed panels / product identity masks
- literature pockets, retaining straps, desktops & dividers
We are always coming up with innovative new ideas to suit our customers individual needs so if you have an idea in mind of what you would like to achieve with the custom interior requirement then get in touch and let us turn your vision into a reality.
- screen printing
- in-mold labels
Our most popular branding method is silk screen printing and this method is perfect for most company logo’s. Full colour process and digitally printed images can also be achieved with in-mould labelling on larger quantity orders and when a totally scratch resistant solution is required.