Customising Options for Aluminium Cases
Style and Size
There are three main styles of aluminium cases/boxes – AluGamma, AluBeta and AluAlpha
- Slimline aluminium binder style case which is ideal as a folder/document holder, to house small samples or for CD/software packaging. Previous projects have seen us fit ring binder mechanisms, custom cut foam with sample recesses and literature pockets to the binder style aluminium cases.
- Aluminium briefcases make the highest quality sample presentation cases for product product launches and marketing teams. Supplied empty for use as a briefcase or have bespoke interior solutions designed and custom made to offer maximum impact when presenting your products to prospective clients.
- Aluminium storage boxes widely used as a storage and transit solution. Supplied empty as standard with the option of standard foam lining or if you prefer we can produce a made to measure insert to ensure safe transportation of your equipment.
Customising options for our range of aluminium cases include:
- Adding castors or telescopic handle and wheels (model dependant)
- Colour keyed panels to match your brand identity
- Silk screen printing with your logo or sales message
- Foam lining to protect equipment
- Routed plastazote interiors (high density closed cell foam)
- Bespoke foam interiors with custom cut outs to present your products
- Product boards and mounting panels
- Screen printing
- Vinyl label
Our most popular branding method is silk screen printing and this method is perfect for most company logos. Customising an aluminium case can transform the case and not only protect your products but also promote a professional and organised approach.